Monday, May 4, 2020

My Pets - Writing (At Home)

My Pets


 I own five budgies, and I love them all equally. This started when
we travelled to the pet shop to get some new pets. We looked
around the bird area until we found a cage filled with trained
budgies. The store owner talked about it for a bit then let us hold
one of the budgies on our fingers. We bought two budgies, one
with white feathers and a dot on her head (It was probably dirt).
The other one has white feathers with blue on his wings, legs, tail
and stomach. There were also black spots on the blue.


They were put into a small cardboard box with breathing holes.
They were named Cream (Pure white one) and Peaches (White with
blue feathers). I was holding the box in the car and I kept on
peeping inside the holes and watching them move around. Once
we got home, we took them out of the box and put them on our
fingers. They were too scared to move so my dad suggested
putting them in the cage to help them get used to the new
environment. 


After a bit, they birthed three babies. The oldest one has blue
feathers as her main colour around the body, with white and
black patterns on the wings, tail and head. The second one’s
feathers look exactly like his dad’s. The youngest one looks like
the oldest child but with lighter blue feathers. That’s how I
ended up with five budgies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

EOTC Day - Writing

  EOTC Day “This is the list which shows if you’re in group 1 or group 2.” Our teacher said. Almost everyone immediately started scanning th...